Atlanta caregivers - Love comes in many different forms. For seniors and those suffering from illness, love can come in the form of an Atlanta caregiver who gives them the extra help they need to remain secure and comfortable at home. Express your love through an Easy Living Services caregiver. We offer services from professionally trained and certified nursing assistants for adults struggling with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, short-term memory loss, Parkinson’s, diabetes, arthritis, stroke, cancer and other chronic and debilitating illnesses. Our caregivers are available around-the-clock to assist your loved one and to support independence and safety at home.
Personal Care: Everyone feels better when clean and comfortable. Our caregivers provide personal care services that keep your loved one neat and fresh. Click to see the list of caregiver services in Atlanta
- Bathing, shower, tub, bed bath, or sponge bath
- Grooming, dressing, shaving and personal appearance
- Toilet needs: bedpan, urinal, briefs and diaper
- Oral Care: teeth, dentures and oral hygiene
- Nails: Clean and file
- Skin care and prevention of skin breakdown
- Shampoo, comb and brush hair
- Assistance with mobility: cane, walker or wheelchair
- Transfer to and from chair, bed, toilet, car
- Exercise: accompany on walks and physical activities
- Repositioning and body alignment
- Range of motion exercises
- Preparation of nutritious meals
- Assistance with eating, feeding, fluids and proper nutrition
- Medication reminders
- Accompanying to social activities and appointments
- Observe, report and document client status
- RN supervision and home assessment every 90 days
Companion Care: Seniors feel at ease remaining in their home knowing that a caring, experienced caregiver is there to assist. Our companion care lets your loved one maintain his schedule and you keep yours. Click to see the list of caregiver services for Atlanta residents
- Grocery shopping, meal preparation, kitchen clean up
- Light housekeeping, dust, vacuum, change linens, make the bed, keep client's bathroom clean and sanitized, client laundry, floor care
- Empty trash and set it out for pickup
- Assistance with pets
- Care of house plants
- Assistance with organization, closets, cabinets, calendar, photos, coupons, mail
- Transportation with clients to/from appointments, shopping, errands, out to lunch, special events, visits with friends
- Good conversation and companionship
- Special activities, reading, games, projects, correspondence, crafts
- Stand by assistance for safety
CPR/First Aid Training: Our nationally accredited training center presents the American Heart Association “Heartsaver” curriculum (including Adult/child/infant CPR, First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens, Emergency oxygen, AED & more) to caregivers, health industry professionals, civic groups and to the general public. Contact 770-442-8664 to register for an upcoming class.
Live-In Care: With full-time, live-in care and support, your family member can continue to enjoy life in the comfort of home. Our live-in help provide all of the services included with Personal Care and Companion Care.
Tuck In & Tuck Out: Sometimes a little help goes a long way. This program includes 2 hours of service in the morning and 2 hours at night with personal care assistance getting ready for the day and ready for bed.
Hospital to Home Concierge: Without help, making the transition from the hospital to a home environment can be challenging. We will help with transportation, meal preparation, picking up medicine, comfort care, grocery shopping, errands, tidying up the home, and calls to family.
Post Operative/Cosmetic Surgery Care: Certain procedures require specific after-surgery care. Specially trained caregivers assist with cold compresses, applying ointments, and other personal care needs.
Transportation & Errand Service: We can help with trips to the doctor, picking up medicine or groceries, even shopping for gifts. Help for your loved one is just a phone call away.
Alzheimer’s Care: Loved ones with Alzheimer’s and other dementia have specific care and safety needs. We have specialized caregivers trained in accident prevention, personal care/hygiene, nutritional monitoring, family reporting, and maintaining consistent routines for client stress reduction.
Client Care Advocate Program: When you cannot be there for a family member residing in assisted living, hospital or rehabilitation facility, Easy Living can bridge the gap. We act as an advocate for your loved one when busy schedules or geographic distance separates families. Our caregivers serve as welcomed companions and "watchful" eyes, supplying vital information on your loved one's care, condition and emotional needs.